yvToken as collateral
Why use yvTokens as collateral?
They’re yield generating
A Yearn Vault token is a yield-bearing version of a token, so when locked up as collateral it will still generate yield. A single vault token can run up to 20 yield-generating strategies. All Vaults at yearn.finance main website run "uponly" strategies.
The safest yields in DeFi
Vaults strategies are constantly audited to practice the highest security standards of DeFi. Grow with us one day at a time. More information at:
- Vaults & Strategies Deployment Security Guidelines
- Yearning for Yearn: Messari Report
- Yearn Security Processes
Split fees with Yearn
Yearn's fee-sharing partner program allows you to earn up to 50% of the fees generated on your users' TVL every month. We are in this together.
They’re ERC20 compatible
yvTokens are ERC-20 compatible (like any other commonly expected token), there is no code security overhead for developers to implement any yvToken as a new option for collateral
They’re almost 100% liquid
Strategies that lock tokens are kept to an absolute minimum amount of time. To learn more about strategy and fund allocation visit yearn.watch for a look into what's going on right now.
What you see on-chain is what you get. For real-time protocol data see:
Projects using yvTokens as collateral
- Alchemix: https://alchemix.fi/
- Abracadabra: https://abracadabra.money/
- Element: https://www.element.fi/
- Gearbox: https://gearbox.fi/
- QiDao: https://app.mai.finance/
- Ribbon: https://www.ribbon.finance/
- Sturdy: https://sturdy.finance/
- Tempus: https://tempus.finance/
To learn more reach out through https://yearnfinance.typeform.com/to/uP7xOJUN