If you need to fetch large amounts of historical yearn data, there are currently three services that can help you with that:
- Yearn Exporter (powers yearn.vision)
- Yearn Subgraph (GraphQL API)
- yDaemon (RESTful API, contains the subgraph and more)
The exporter is used to build our Grafana dashboard at yearn.vision and contains handy historical TVL data. It provides:
- Source + Guide: https://github.com/yearn/yearn-exporter
The subgraph is a GraphQL interface to raw historical data. Check yDaemon before using the subgraph directly.
- Live API: https://api.thegraph.com/subgraphs/name/messari/yearn-v2-ethereum/graphql
- Docs: https://docs.yearn.fi/developers/v2/subgraph-info
yDaemon is a RESTful API that hydrates subgraph responses with more data, like APY calculations.
- Live API: https://ydaemon.yearn.fi/
- Source: https://github.com/yearn/ydaemon
- Docs: https://ydaemon.yearn.farm/
- Guide: https://medium.com/iearn/ydaemon-one-api-to-unify-all-yearn-data-4fc74dc9a33b
yDaemon Data Sources
To build the yDaemon API, data is fetched from several Yearn data sources: